I’m getting kinda sick of cooking. I mean, don’t get me wrong – Blue Apron tries its hardest to make good food simple, but ever since Amber got pregnant I’ve been the primary cook of breakfast-lunch-and-dinner, not just breakfast and the occasional dinner. As such, I’ve made a list of foods I plan to eat while Amber is on vacation:
- Lunch at Mid City Super Buffet
- An Ollieburger
- Pints at Goodwood Brewing Company
- Pints at Great Flood Brewing Company
- Fried chicken, or maybe wings, from Chicken King
- A box of macaroni and cheese (cooking I can handle)
I’m very much looking forward to destroying my health in this glorious time.