I’m getting kinda sick of cooking. I mean, don’t get me wrong – Blue Apron tries its hardest to make good food simple, but ever since Amber got pregnant I’ve been the primary cook of breakfast-lunch-and-dinner, not just breakfast and the occasional dinner. As such, I’ve made a list of foods I plan to eat while Amber is on vacation:
- Lunch at Mid City Super Buffet
- An Ollieburger
- Pints at Goodwood Brewing Company
- Pints at Great Flood Brewing Company
- Fried chicken, or maybe wings, from Chicken King
- A box of macaroni and cheese (cooking I can handle)
I’m very much looking forward to destroying my health in this glorious time.
One reply on “Food”
If you need someone to help prepare the pints, let me know! That is cooking I can really get behind. I get my first box of Blue Apron today though, so we will see how the cooking goes.